So since I've fallen behind on updating my blog, I'll update you on the past three weeks. Week six I lost two pounds, which is good but half of what I'm used to losing in a week. Everyone had been warning me about hitting the dreaded "diet wall" and when the two pounds came off I feared it was coming. Sure enough week 7 I lost 1 pound then gained it back. Week 8 I lost that pound, again, plus lost one more pound. For nearly two weeks I've been dancing around 25 total pounds lost. Looking back I think the diet wall was more mental then physical. I havn't been slacking on going to the gym making it there nearly everyday still, but because I am halfway to my goal weight, my mind was craving a break from counting calories and keeping a food journal. Although I kept pretty close to my srtict diet, I did let loose a little. Now as I'm beginning week 9, I feel a renewed energy in continuing to my goal. I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far, but it's time to hunker down and finish this thing!
If anyone has any suggestions about what to do to conquor the diet wall, please let me know!
Total weight loss: 26 pounds
No comments:
Post a Comment