Monday, March 21, 2011

Weeks 9, 10 & 11

Time seems to be going by faster then before.  Here we are and it's been three weeks since my last post.  Sorry about that.
Consistancy is the word for these last three weeks. It seems the closer I get to my goal weight the less consistance my weight loss gets.  Week 9 I lost nothing week 10 I loss 5 pounds and week 11 I loss nothing again.  I've tried to go back and figure out what I did different in week 10 then the other two weeks and came up with one simple answer; nothing!  Seems my body does whatever it wants to do these days which is frustrating.  But just because my weight loss is inconsistant doesn't mean I get to be.  I continue to eat well and get to the gym as consistantly as possible.  I'm excited to keep going and get to my goal.
Many of you asked for an updated picture so I decided to humor you.  I'm a little over halfway there with 30 pounds loss!  Thank you all for your support, it means alot!!!
  
 11 weeks ago                                                             Today   

1 comment:

  1. Jillian you look amazing! You should be SO proud of yourself. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete