Wow! Things have been crazy lately. Seems like the warmer it becomes outside, the busier we all get. It was a challenge to find time for the gym in April. I averaged going only about 3 days a week which was reflected in my progress; I maintained my same weight the last three out of four weeks. Good news is I'm pretty sure I lost some inches. I havn't been taking my measurments officially but I had a pair of jeans that did not fit me at the beginning of April that I can now wear comfortably.
May has been a little more productive so far. I have lost 3 pounds bringing my total weight loss to 36 pounds. One of my original goals was to be down 20 pounds by Mikael's first birthday which is on May 20th. It feels sooooo good to know that not only have I done that but I've far exceeded it. I finally feel like I have my energy back and a lot more of my confidence. Like always, I can't wait to reach my goal and I thank you for following me and for all of your encouragement!
J, you are amazing!!! I love watching your transformation and seeing that spark in your eye! I can't believe how close you are to your goal!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Jillian... I must say after seeing you last night... You look SMASHING! Way to go with the awesome work! It is fantastic to hear about a friend working hard & achieving visible results... And staying confident to see it through. Keep up the amazing, inspirational work!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you and all the work you've done to reach your goal! Keep it up- you are going to look AMAZING in your bridesmaid dress:)
ReplyDelete